Exchanges and Returns
- Without limiting your statutory rights, you may cancel a Contract at any time before your Order is delivered and up to 30 days afterward, beginning on the day the Product(s) are delivered to you or someone appointed by you (other than the carrier) receives the Product(s). By cancelling the Contract, you may return any Product(s) purchased from us within 30 days and request a refund or an exchange.
- To cancel a Contract, you must clearly inform us, by email at email@example.com
- You must return the Product(s) to us at your own cost within 14 days after the day of notifying us of the cancellation, in the same condition in which you receive them (without limiting your rights to take any reasonable steps to examine the Product(s) and make sure they conform to your Order). You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right to deduct the cost of any deterioration, up to the price of the Product(s), from the refund to which you are otherwise entitled.
- To return (or exchange) the Product(s), you should package the parcel securely using the original packaging (making sure you include a note of your name and address (enclosing the exchange / returns form and the delivery note) inside the parcel) and then return it to us, by hand, courier or by recorded delivery mail or other form of certified mail.
- If you cancel a Contract between us within the 30 day period (see above), we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 days after the day on which we receive the Product(s) back or, if earlier, the day on which we receive evidence that you have returned the Product(s) to our returns address. We will refund the price of the Product(s) in full (except for any deduction we are entitled to make due to your use of, or damage to, the Product(s), or any unnecessary handling by you), including the cost of standard delivery. If you have selected a delivery method which is more expensive than the standard delivery method (the cheapest option), we will only refund you the amount of the standard delivery charge. All other cancellations and refunds are at our sole discretion.
- We will refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase, unless agreed otherwise.
- Without limiting your statutory rights, all Product is covered by a two year warranty from the date of purchase (under normal conditions of wear and tear). During that two years, Harrison Mitchell will repair any issue with a Product free of charge on receipt of valid proof of purchase.
- Without limiting your statutory rights, on presentation of Product(s) without Proof of Purchase, we are happy to offer you a repair for a fee.